Sunday, April 19, 2009

Enoteca Bonatti

So I want to give you a link to the website for my Enoteca...

http://www.enotecabonatti.it/home_page.htm

I keep forgetting to bring my camera to the Enoteca so this will give you a little picture of it! Even though it is in Italian, you can search for pictures and stuff. I cannot believe that Thursday is my last day working there...I don't even want to think about it! I have had the most amazing time working there...it truly is a dream to work there. Truly...working in a wine shop in Italy is a memory that I feel so fortunate to have...and I will take my kids there one day! On May 7, the day before I leave for the U.S. I am going to get to take my parents to a wine tasting! I am so excited.
Just as a little recap--wines we have had at the wine tastings are wines from Montalcino (Vino Rosso di Montalcino and Brunello di Montalcino), a white and a red from Abruzzo (the white was called Pecorino--like the cheese! ha), 2 reds from Lombardia, two from Bordeaux, France (the Enoteca also sells French wines), and this week we are having wine from Borgogna, France. Every wine tasting, they always want to make sure I have tasted all the wines and the cheese, meat, or whatever type of food that it pairs best with. It is so amazing! Cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment