
Katie and I in Vernazza (Cinque Terre) where we had dinner.

Via dell'Amore. This hike, "The street of Love" links all the little towns together...we walked to three of the five towns. It was so beautiful and so fun to be near the water.

Riomaggiore

Vernazza--mom and dad...remember this?? Our restaurant where we had dinner was right where those umbrellas are behind me! We almost ate there, but instead ate right on the water at a little pizzaria.

Monterosso--I found the street where our hotel was when we stayed there 4 years ago! So cute!

Monterosso

yummy pizza in monterosso :)

Lucca

Piazza Amphiteatro in Lucca

Lucca

so Italy :)

Lucca

Lucca

This is at the little place that Alexine and I found in our weekend in Florence. We went there ever day--4 times! Each time, we got a glass of wine and a sandwich--schiacciata bread, stacchino cheese, balsamic vinegar, sundried tomatoes, and argula...so yummy!!! The guy in there is so nice and he remembered us each time. Such a fun memory....

Lucca

Alexine and I at the top of Fiesole

Fiesole on Easter Monday :)

Scopiero del Caro--SO many fireworks! I couldn't believe that they did this so close to the Duomo! It was so fun to be there...we got there at 9:30 and it didn't start until a little after 11...but there were so many people there we were glad we got there early. The display went on for about 30 minutes....so crazy!

Alexine and I on our last day! :)

The adoreable little wine shop we found across from Ponte Vecchio! We just sat and had a glass of Vernaccia wine from San Gimignano. It is so fun because this shop had all Tuscan wines...and becasue of my internship, I know about a bunch of them! I knew that the Vernaccia would be good...its a dry wine, not fruity--just perfect for an afternoon glass :) But I just am drawn to places lik this because I know I will know about most of the wines!
No comments:
Post a Comment