
One of my favorite memories of Spring break... :) Alexine and I got to have a little picnic in a park directly across from Notre Dame! We found heart shaped "chevre" cheese (which is aged goat cheese...my FAV) and a little sliver of brie, a baguette, and a bottle of lovely wine! We got to catch up and hang out...it was SO AMAZING to see her! A perfect afternoon!

The Britannique!

on Monday night, my friends and I got dinner and sat under the Eiffel Tower. Every hour on the hour it sparkles for about 5 minutes so I caught that moment! :) Laura and I missed Italian food so much, we actually got pizza and ate it under the Eiffel Tower! so yummy....

This wall is by Montmarte in Paris. It says "I love you" in every language. It is soo beautiful. It reminds us that the world is so small...LOVE :)

A view on the way up to Montmarte....so beautiful!
No comments:
Post a Comment