Tuesday, January 6, 2009

less than a week left in the U.S.!

I can't believe I leave in less than a week (on my 21st birthday!) I have been packing and shopping for last minute things and it's all becoming real to me! I have a few friends who have already left for abroad--Cass and Tay!--so it is very much becoming a reality. In this last week I am experiencing excitement, nervousness, and anticipation for what the semester ahead will bring! I have so many ideas of what it will be like...the people, the school, everyday life, weekend trips...it is just exciting to think about everything. I will hopefully give you an update the day before I leave! Ciao!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. omg KATIE i made a blog for prague too!!!!! and i used the exact same website and template as you. that's hilarious! i hope you're loving italia, i miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE YOU, DEAR DAUGHTER??? What an adventure getting there! I so miss your 21-year-old self. I love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're breathing Italian air right now! Enjoy, rest, and yours is the
    very first blog I've ever signed up on! We're so 'into' your adventure!
    We love you! auntie cindy

    ReplyDelete